- Only provide true, accurate and complete information to us. Keep your information up to date
- Use the Services honestly and professionally. Do not misrepresent any information, services or engage any in form of misleading and deceptive conduct generally.
What a User cannot do:
- Act in an unprofessional manner by posting unsuitable, incorrect or objectionable content on The BIM Hub
- Provide false personal information, or a profile image(s) or upload of any other information which is in breach of any data protection laws, copyright or trade mark infringement material or dealing the intellectual property of a third party without permission or consent
- Use The BIM Hub to engage in any unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory behaviour or activity
- Intimidate, harass or harm any other User
- Engage in unlawful multi-level marketing activities, for example: a pyramid scheme, or any scam involving the use of financial information or personal information of other Users.
The BIM Hub Website Content
Site contents and features, images, information, video, registered and unregistered trademarks are the exclusive property of the Company, its users and content suppliers. Site contents is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not republish the contents of this Site, delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
When you submit content (i.e. photos, videos, images, audio files, profile information, comments, etc.), you specifically grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that you submit. You may delete it at any time. Please note we are not responsible for the deletion of content specially if you have shared this content with others and they retain the information and/or otherwise refuse to delete the same.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers) harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable attorneys' fees, costs, expenses or damages arising out of or related to a breach of your obligations, representations and submissions, or your violation of these Term of Use or any law or the rights of a third party.
You agree to keep your password secure and confidential. You are responsible for your account and the repercussions of any misuse through your account unless you close your account and prove that your account security was compromised by any act or omission on your part.
User to User Communication
You can post threads comprising opinions, ideas and comments on The BIM Hub Forum. The content posted on The BIM Hub Forum is public and can be viewed by Registered and non registered users. Please make sure that any information that is shared on this Forum is not confidential or subject to third party rights.
The BIM Hub will not be held accountable or responsible for any User's misuse or illegal use of any content that may be posted in The BIM Hub Forum or any other parts of the website. The BIM Hub reserves the right to remove or edit any information on the Forum which is in breach or likely to be in breach of any of the terms or conditions of use of The BIM Hub including but not limited to the laws generally and the privacy protection policy.
The BIM Hub User Contributions
By contributing suggestions, ideas, and/or proposals through The BIM Hub suggestion box available on the user profile page, you acknowledge and warrant that:
- Your contributions do not contain privileged or proprietary information
- Suggestions / Contributions will be treated as non-confidential information. The BIM Hub has the right to use or reveal such contributions for any reason being, in any form, in any media globally
- All rights to your suggestions or contributions are irrevocably assigned to The BIM Hub
- Under no circumstances are you entitled to any compensation or reimbursement for your contributions, and you will further indemnify us without limitation, to the full extent permitted by law, for any claims, losses, damages, law suits of or incidental to The BIM Hub's use of any suggestion and information in any format
The BIM Hub does not monitor or review the content of other third party websites which are linked to/and from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us. The BIM Hub should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material.
Please be aware that The BIM Hub is not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these other sites.
We recommend that you evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other website connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself prior to disclosing any personal information.
The BIM Hub will not be held responsible for any loss and/or or damages resulting from your disclosure of information to third parties accessed via web links or for use of such links generally. The BIM Hub does not guarantee or warrant the use, content or reliability of the Web links. Each user warrants that it relies or otherwise uses such Websites, based on their own assessment and not in reliance on any representation by The BIM Hub.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users of The BIM Hub, third party developers or any other parties with whom you interact through The BIM Hub website and/or linked services.
The BIM Hub reserves its right, and is under no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
- The BIM Hub does not guarantee that products /services will function without interruption at any time. Disruptions may occur due to maintenance, updates or due to system and network failures. The BIM Hub is not liable for any malfunctions that may occur due to these reasons.
- The BIM Hub is not liable should malfunctions occur due to use of inappropriate hardware or internet bandwidth that make connections slow and/orimpossible.
- Malfunctions do unfortunately occur and The BIM Hub under no circumstance will be held responsible for malfunctions of any type.
The BIM Hub Limitation of Liability
- The BIM Hub is not liable for any damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including legal fees and costs) related to third party claims.
- The BIM Hub is not responsible for the content or information users communicate and share on The BIM Hub.
- The BIM Hub is not responsible for any detestable, offensive, improper, prohibited or otherwise unsuitable content or information you may come across on The BIM Hub.
- The BIM Hub is not responsible for the actions of The BIM Hub users, whether online or offline.
Termination of Your Account
The BIM Hub respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects The BIM Hub users to do the same.
We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable copyright laws.
If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement please email [email protected] and be sure to provide the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on their behalf;
- The copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, that you require us to remove and/or disable.
- Provide the location of this information on The BIM Hub.
- Your contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
- A statement by you stating you believe in good faith that use of this material is not authorised by the copyright owner.
- In your statement you must state that you believe this to be accurate and that you are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We reserve the right to remove content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. It is The BIM Hub's policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the account of repeat infringers.
Please email [email protected] for further enquiries regarding copyright terms and conditions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction