Industry Sector: Service Providers
Job Function: Design
Experience: Mid-Senior level
We at BIMobject are looking for an extremely talented, highly motivated Designer to contribute to the user interface on our platform. You will be the driving force in making the BIMobject Interface world class and that our products are coherent, easy and efficient to use, and that both our customers and end users can be productive in their daily work. You will be working alongside our UX Designer, and be a big part of the teams who build and delivers our platform. You have a beautiful portfolio and a great sense for information design and visual hierarchies. The focus is digital GUI design, so print design is not needed. Like all designers working on User Interfaces, you need an excellent eye for visual design AND also for functionality.
You have in-depth knowledge about the design process, and that all interaction/screen design starts with the user and their user stories. From there, you deliver wireframes, prototypes and move into a clean UI design and great visual style that supports interactions and users’ needs. You’re interested in the future of user interaction and might have experience working with VUI (Voice User Interface), and Virtual and Augmented reality.
As our UI Designer you’ll be driving the work to create guidelines and methods for our developers to use, and design systems for a coherent user experience. Our end users and customers are in the AEC and Construction industry and the products and tools we create are used daily by hundreds of thousands of people. By creating a world-class BIMobject experience we can increase our position as the world’s leading BIM platform.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
● Are passionate about solving complex UI challenges.
● Can anticipate user needs.
● Love both beautifully crafted UI and have an understanding for the end user.
● Thrive in a fast-paced organization.
What you will do:
● Create design guidelines, systems and specs.
● Optimize graphics for the web and apps.
● Work collaboratively with Product owners and developers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience.
● Present user interfaces that are beautiful, clean and functional.
● Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in design field.
● Develop and drive design systems and initiatives throughout the tribe.
● Work with wireframes and hi-fi prototypes to communicate with stakeholders Collaborate with UX designer and graphic designer to drive a strategy for UI implementation.
Who you are:
● 4+ years of relevant work experience, for example as a UI/Web Designer.
● Be a great storyteller.
● You have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile processes and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working.
● Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our customers. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the industry works.
BIMobject® is a game changer for the construction industry worldwide with its cloud based Portal offering development, maintenance and syndication of digital replicas – BIM objects – of manufactured building and interior ...