Sales Coordinator - Nordics
Industry Sector: Service Providers Developers Software Vendors
Job Function: Administrative, Business Development, Sales
Experience: Entry level
Are you at the beginning of your career within sales and looking for that right opportunity to grow and find your way? Do you want to be a part of developing our Nordic market and aim for new heights? Do you have an interest in technology? Come and join our growing sales team at BIMobject AB.
BIMobject is the world leading portal for BIM objects. We’re a fast-growing tech company providing cutting edge solutions for the construction industry. We work in close cooperation with our customers, the building product manufacturers to develop and maintain digital replicas of their products, as BIM objects. BIMobject develops IT tools, web solutions and services to create, convert and publish BIM objects and to create direct links between the manufacturers and the users of BIM/CAD systems within the AEC industry.
The Company was founded in Malmö, Sweden, where HQ is still located but has had a global vision from the beginning. We’re a fast-paced organization, cherishing the spirit of innovation with a playful working environment. We are a young and dynamic organization looking for talented, self-motivated, energetic Inside Sales.
- Work with inside sales to building product manufacturers in the building industry.
- Prospect and Qualify new potential and existing clients
- Qualify, develop sales once a lead has been discovered
- Deliver on contact, meeting generation and pipeline generation
- Maintain current and accurate accounts through Salesforce, our global CRM system
- Work jointly with our Nordic Sales team
- Daily sales calls, lead generation, follow up
- Experience from either inside sales and/or cold calling in the service industry or a direct sales organisation
- A technical understanding and/or interest for groundbreaking technology
- Experience with CAD/BIM software or content management is an advantage
- High energy and a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Goal oriented and a strong focus on client relations
- Strong written communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken. Other Nordic languages is an advantage.
With one of Malmö’s best views, you will work together with highly motivated colleagues. We enjoy coming to work every day and the fact that we are changing the way the construction industry works and contributes to reducing waste in the world. Together with a great team-spirit and exciting benefits, you’ll be part of the amazing journey that we are on.
BIMobject® is a game changer for the construction industry worldwide with its cloud based Portal offering development, maintenance and syndication of digital replicas – BIM objects – of manufactured building and interior ...