Freelance Writer – The BIM Hub & BIM Journal
The BIM Hub |
Industry Sector: Media
Job Function: Education, Writing / Editing
Experience: Not Applicable
Due to a continued increase in readership and exposure we are seeking to recruit a capable technical writer with editorial duties to work regularly on a freelance basis.
The BIM Hub is a content driven platform, with BIM Journal being our dedicated sister publication that focusses on one specific theme in any given issue. Consequently, this role will seek to service both outlets.
In order to do this capably, you will have experience of:
- Writing detailed specific and engaging technical and general articles relating to BIM/digital AEC
- Experience of coordinating and managing content contributors
- Setting article themes
- Drafting interesting and engaging Q&A questions
- Researching, modernising and adapting standards and other reference documentation
- Liaising with sales and graphic design teams
- Setting and meeting realistic deadlines
This is a flexible role suitable for home working, please get in touch [email protected] to register your interest, enthusiasm and experience.
The BIM Hub® is a trusted environment for BIM and pioneer in providing specialised online networking platform dedicated to the BIM professionals across the AECO industry. It provides the first ...