Drafting Coordinator (Facade)
Advenser Engineering Systems LLC |
Industry Sector: Service Providers
Job Function: Design
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Work experience: 4-8 years
Job Location : Springdale, AR and Harrisonburg, VA (United States)
Educational Qualification: Under-graduation, Diploma or equivalent qualification
Duties and Responsibilities
• Facade Designing & Detailing which includes detailing of Curtainwall systems, Structural Glazing, Frameless partition, Spider Glazing, ACP cladding, skylights, canopies & Balustrades.
• Should be able to develop fabrication and shop drawings details based on the architectural files received from the client
• Coordinating with engineering team in India
• QA of drawings send from offshore team
• Attending kickoff meetings and discussion with client
• Preparation of project plan• Liaison in client office.
• Good knowledge in Alcoa or similar profile systems
Skill set & software proficiency
AutoCAD 2D detailing & drafting of Facade and curtain wall systems Knowledge in ALCOA profile or similar glass & aluminium glazing, Curtainwall systemsKnowledge in Structural glazing, Frameless partition, Spider Glazing, ACP cladding, skylights, canopies & Balustrades.Proficient in developing fabrication and shop drawings details based on the architectural filesCoordination skills to manage virtual team across different time-zones (India team)
Employee must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Facade Designing: 4 years
- CAD Manager / Coordinator: 2 years
Advenser, a global BIM provider, offers comprehensive CAD and BIM services to the construction engineering Industry. We serve mechanical, civil, structural, architectural and facade industries by providing preeminent CAD and ...