C# .NET Developer / Revit specialist
Industry Sector: Service Providers
Job Function: Information Technology
Experience: Mid-Senior level
BIMobject is the world’s largest and fastest growing BIM content platform www.bimobject.com. The company was founded in Malmö, Sweden, where HQ is still located but has had a global vision from the beginning. We’re a fast-paced organization, cherishing the spirit of innovation with a playful working environment. We are a young and dynamic organization looking for talented and experienced C# .NET Developer with Revit competences.
The main tasks consist primarily of the further development of the company's technology related to the implementation of our “single source of truth” into design applications like Autodesk Revit, Archicad or related technologies.
You will work closely with the wider development team, using scrum the BIMobject way. You will be an integral part of the Tribe developing on, amongst other technologies, the Autodesk Forge platform
We are working on both new and existing solutions, so maintaining existing source code and building new will be a part of the role. We expect that you are able to contribute with experience in API, architecture and implementation into the above-mentioned technologies. You will work together with developers and wider development team that is driving the most advanced and leading technology in the industry.
The core of the position is that you are able to work structured, consistent and well document your source code according to company standards.
Who are you:
- You are focused on delivering high quality on time.
- You are a contributor with ideas to the solutions you are working on and to the team.
- You are dedicated, work efficiently and are able to deliver results.
- You are a team player who understands and values a collaborative approach to development and knowledge sharing.
- You have a desire to enable the construction industry to change through advanced technology.
- You can/will take an active part in the development of the architecture and detailed planning of the development plans.
- Your background, experience and development knowledge:
- You can document your previous work and results.
- You work with Scrum.
- You can maintain and manage an overview of the tasks both technically, status and plan wisely.
- You are driven and motivated working with implementing technology through API and building a data ecosystem.
- You have worked with technology in the building industry.
If you are experienced with products like Autodesk Revit, Archicad or similar it is an advantage.
With one of Malmö’s best views, you will work together with highly motivated colleagues. We enjoy coming to work every day and the fact that we are changing the way the construction industry works and contributes to reducing waste in the world. Together with a great team-spirit and exciting benefits, you’ll be part of the amazing journey that we are on.
We offer a competitive compensation package including stock options, a generous pension plan and wellness benefits.
BIMobject® is a game changer for the construction industry worldwide with its cloud based Portal offering development, maintenance and syndication of digital replicas – BIM objects – of manufactured building and interior ...