Business Development Manager (BIM / CAD)
Advenser Engineering Services |
Industry Sector: Service Providers
Job Function: Business Development, Information Technology, Marketing
Experience: Mid-Senior level
ADVENSER is looking for a Business development Manager for its North America operations. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling professional services in the design technology segment of construction industry with good knowledge in virtual construction trends. He or she is expected to build strong relationships with clients; work with our teams located in different parts of the world to spot new opportunities for revenue, and become the spearhead for growth at Advenser.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engage with customers regularly to understand their business needs and ensure satisfaction.
- Monitor client activities to create recommendations and identify and/or develop new opportunities.
- Share client feedback and collaborate with internal cross-functional teams in the development of appropriate product and services.
- Research accounts, identify key players and garner interest in companies’ products and services.
- Generate qualified leads by phone and email and schedule meetings with targeted accounts.
- Consult clients on best practices and new opportunities for Advenser.
- Achieve targets for each business unit of the company.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of business development experience in a B2B environment.
- Proven record of accomplishment of selling professional services in the architectural engineering and construction industry.
- Familiarity with software like AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla
- Ability to understand drawings, specifications, building codes, and other technical product or material specifications
- Interpret and manage Virtual Design Construction (VDC) contractual obligations and responsibilities.
- Understanding estimates, cashflow, terms and conditions in project negotiation
- Knowledge of industrial insurance practices
- Capable of networking with clients specially, senior management and decision-makers.
- Self-starter with a positive energy and dedicated work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Should be a People person. Have a knack for making business connections and establishing relationships.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fun, collaborative, results-focused work atmosphere.
- Opportunity to grow while gaining international experience
- Healthy work-life balance
- Flexible work schedule
Advenser is the leading BIM service provider, offering quality CAD and BIM services to mechanical, structural, architectural, HVAC and facade sectors. We have executed BIM for civil, industrial, commercial, educational ...