Business Developer - Nordics
Industry Sector: Service Providers Software Vendors
Job Function: Business Development
Experience: Not Applicable
Are you looking for a new challenge within sales? Do you want to be a part of developing our Nordic market and aim for new heights? Do you have an interest in technical business and want to explore new grounds? Do you have a ‘nothing is impossible’ attitude?
BIMobject is the world leading portal for BIM objects. We’re a fast growing tech company providing cutting edge solutions for the construction industry. We work in close cooperation with our customers, the building product manufacturers to develop and maintain digital replicas of their products, as BIM objects. BIMobject develops IT tools, web solutions and services to create, convert and publish BIM objects and to create direct links between the manufacturers and the users of BIM/CAD systems within the AEC industry.
The Company was founded in Malmö, where HQ is still located, but has had a global vision from the beginning. We’re a fast paced organization, cherishing the spirit of innovation with playful working environment. We are a young and dynamic organization looking for talented, self motivated, energetic Business Developer.
- Work with direct sales to building product manufacturers in the building industry.
- Manage accounts through Salesforce, our global CRM system
- Work jointly with our technical experts and project management group to successfully deliver high quality projects and solutions
- Work with consultative selling with needs analyses and with good presentations skills to match our solutions capabilities to the customers needs
- Daily sales activities, lead generation, follow up, drive pre-sales activities
- Be a source of inspiration, motivation and lead by example
- 3 - 5 years experience in direct sales, either from IT, software or selling products and services in the design/construction/building industry
- Sales and marketing experience from the industry is preferred
- A deep technical understanding and/or interest for groundbreaking technology
- Experience with CAD/BIM software or content management is an advantage
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- High energy and a self starter
- Goal oriented and a strong focus on client relations
Do you have what it takes to join BIMobject on this exciting journey? Apply now!
BIMobject® is a game changer for the construction industry worldwide with its cloud based Portal offering development, maintenance and syndication of digital replicas – BIM objects – of manufactured building and interior ...