Industry Sector: Building Services
Job Function: Design, Engineering
Experience: Mid-Senior level
The BIM Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of BIM projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to take a project from start finish; design model to coordination model to shop drawings to as-builts.
- Assist with the system design, model all content and coordinate the model with other trades.
- Oversee and track installation progress in accordance with the model and complete a full as-built deliverable.
- Review contracts & contract documents to ensure compliance with contract terms.
- Meet with clients (existing and potential), contractors and project staff.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and help create, develop and implement project process improvement(s).
- Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
- Must possess proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write, and give oral presentation(s).
- Must possess the ability to work in confined spaces.
- Must possess the ability to comfortably use/climb ladders.
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
- Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency; Associates Degree required.
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience working as a BIM Coordinator, Detailer, or Modeler.
- Must possess one (1) year experience or equivalent education/training that demonstrates the usage of computer aided design software
- AutoCAD and REVIT experience and proficiency is required.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Email).
- Must have the mental capacity to understand and apply job-related concepts, technologies, instructions, procedures, computer and software operations, input data and create/annotate drawings with a very high degree of accuracy on a consistent basis with high throughput and minimum supervision.
- Must meet Company minimum driving standards.
IES is recognised as a pioneer in 3D performance analysis software. The company is leading the way with its BIM for Analysis solutions, which promote an integrated design process throughout ...