Urban Planning and Architectural Design for Sustainable Development (UPADSD) – 3rd Edition
Saturday, 24th November
to Tuesday, 27th November
01:00 - 09:30 EST -0500
The 3rd Conference on “Urban Planning and Architectural Design for Sustainable Development” (UPADSD), to be held in Italy, follows the success of previous meetings 2015, 2017. It has become apparent that contrivers, environmentalists, architects, technologist, policy Creator and economist have to work together in parliamentary law to ensure that planning and evolution can meet our nowadays needs without comprising the ability of future generations.
Trouble related to planning and ontogenesis, which affect rural and urban surface area, are present in all realm of the world. Accelerated urbanization has resulted in worsening of the environment and release quality of life. Urban growing can also aggravate problems faced by rural areas such as forests, mess regions and coastal areas, amongst many others.
Pickings into thoughtfulness the interaction between different regions and developing new methodological analysis for monitoring, planning and implementation of novel strategies, can offer solutions mitigating environmental contamination and non-sustainable use of available imagination.
Energy Department deliverance and eco-friendly building approaches have become an important part of modern development, which office special emphasis on resource optimization.
Planning has a headstone role to playing period in ensuring that these solutions, as well as new processes, are incorporated in the most efficient manner. UPADSD design to bring together scientist and other stakeholders from across the globe to discuss the latest scientific advances in the field.
- City Planning And Urban Fabrication.
- Cultural Places And Urban Spaces.
- Rural Developments And Urban Growth Limitations.
- Sustainability And The Built Environment.
- Environmental Planning And Natural Resources Management.
- Cultural Heritage Management And Sustainable Tourism.
- Quality Of Life And Sustainable Solutions In Emerging Countries.
- Learning From Nature And Biomimetic Architecture.
- Public Transportation Planning And Sustainable Networks.
- Social Interaction And Citizens’ Behavior With Sustainable Development.
- Waterfronts And Community Planning.
- Historic Preservation, Management And Rehabilitation.
- Arts, Culture, Identity And Creative Placemaking.
- Planning Inspiration From Past And Innovation.
- Forecasting, Evolving And Envisioning Of Architecture: Predicting Probabilities - Imagining Possibilities.
- Public Involvement In Sustainable Development.
- Future And Contemporary Cities.
- Infrastructure, Facilities, Systems: New Ict Technologies And Sustainable Economy.
EREK is an international institution that is concerned with the exchange of knowledge and enhancing research through organizing and managing conferences in all fields of knowledge.
Moreover, Ierek offers workshops ...