One Great George Street
London, United Kingdom
Monday, 25th June
07:30 - 08:30 EDT -0400
Advances in technology and connectivity can provide real-time information and communication links between engineers in the field and office-based design teams.
But these advancements bring on a whole new set of challenges for organisations. How do you deploy this technology from the office to the field? Are you required to purchase new hardware for the field? Who on your team will handle the additional burden of managing multiple devices? Who will find, deploy, train and manage all the new mobile applications designed for the field? Finally, will you even be able to integrate these applications into your existing systems?
This webinar will cover:
- How to use up-to-date and accurate information on sites
- What role technology plays in solving some of existing challenges on site
- Best practices for implementing new technology including skills/behavioural challenges
- Real examples of how mobile technology and real-time communication have delivered benefits on projects
- Sasha Reid – VP Industry Advocacy, Bluebeam
- Howard Lewis – Director of Commercial Surface, Microsoft
- Neill Pawsey – Chair, ICE Digital Transformation Community of Practice (Chair)
The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) is a registered charity (no. 210252; no. SC038629 [Scotland]) that strives to promote and progress civil engineering.
ICE was founded in 1818 by a ...