One Great George Street
London, United Kingdom
Friday, 13th October
04:00 - 12:00 EDT -0400
Since 2011 and the first ICE BIM conference, the construction industry has been digitally transforming itself, driven by the BIM Level 2 Government mandate. ICE has always been at the forefront of this effort, bringing the government and industry into the same room, offering high-value technical knowledge and providing a platform for debate on the key strategic steps to unlock potential.
On 13 October, the seventh ICE BIM conference will also be transforming itself to "Shaping a Digital World" to provide invaluable insight on how to transform not only the tools we are using, but also our fundamental approach to the assets we build, maintain and operate.
What's new in 2017
- Advisory Board: An event programme created by the industry
- Plenary session focusing on productivity
- Three streams based on recommendations made in the 2017 State of Nation Report: Digital Transformation
- Fostering changes in behaviours
- Guaranteeing resilience
- Embracing technology & innovation
- Interactive sessions including world café format and roundtable discussions where participants are actively engaged and at the centre of the debate
- An exhibition featuring live tech demonstrations
- Collaboration with other sectors such as manufacturing and aerospace to facilitate change and increase productivity
- Live polls throughout the day designed to help you identify new development opportunities
- A post-event report and an industry toolkit
Meet ICE’s Digital Engineering Advisory Board
An expert group of industry advisors have contributed to making Shaping a Digital World the defining event for the infrastructure community:
- Tim Broyd, ICE President
- Anne Kemp, Director of BIM Strategy and Development, Atkins and Chair of UK BIM Alliance and BuildingSMART UK
- Alain Waha, Digital Transformation and Business Incubation, BuroHappold
- Peter Vale, Engineering Information Manager, Thames Tideway Tunnel
- Teodoro Alvarez-Fadón, Global Head of Innovation, Ferrovial Agroman
- Ian Blackman, Project Management Office, Digital Built Britain
- Mark Enzer, Group Technical Director, Mott Macdonald
- Richard Shennan, Group Digital Business Development Director, Mott Macdonald
- Tom Inglis, Senior Digital Engineer, Laing O’Rourke
- Graham Brierley, European Hub Lead for Digital Engineering, Laing O’Rourke
- John Foster, European Business Development Manager, BIM, Topcon Europe Positioning
To find out more visit ice-digitalengineering.com.
The Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) is a registered charity (no. 210252; no. SC038629 [Scotland]) that strives to promote and progress civil engineering.
ICE was founded in 1818 by a ...