47-58 Bastwick Street
London, United Kingdom
Tuesday, 26th September
04:30 - 12:00 EDT -0400
This year’s BIM Conference from The Institution of Structural Engineers will highlight the need for engineering practices to adopt BIM within their projects as the industry moves towards the 2020 agenda – 'business as usual'.
Expert speakers will explore various aspects of BIM including security, safety, legal issues, Level of Detail and Level of Information. The event will also include presentations and case studies delivered from both a client and consultant perspective to give attendees practical insights into how BIM can transform their projects and how they can adopt it at every level.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Anne Kemp, Chair of the UK BIM Alliance
- John Staves BSc CEng MIStructE MIoD, Managing Director of Michael Aubrey Partnership
- The Head of Physical Security at the UK Government’s National Technical Authority for Protective Security
- Peter Austin, Senior BIM Manager and Stewart Harrison, Engineering Surveyor at Kier Group
- Emma Hooper, BIM Technologist at Metz Architects
- Sarah Rock, Associate at Gowling WLG (UK)
- Martin Simpson, Professor at the University of Liverpool
The conference is a fantastic opportunity to network with other engineering professionals, learn more about BIM and contribute to your CPD. Don’t miss this opportunity to get involved in the 2020 agenda of the UK BIM Alliance.
The Institution of Structural Engineers is the world’s largest membership organisation dedicated to the art and science of structural engineering
The Institution has over 27,000 members working in ...