Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
Manchester, United Kingdom
Tuesday, 19th September
04:30 - 12:00 EDT -0400
Join us at our BIM Conference on 19 September 2017 in Manchester and find out how the BIM suite of standards could help you support your strategic vision and enable you to deliver improved, efficient and cost effective projects.
This interactive and practical event will provide you with the opportunity to hear from leading industry experts about the importance of BIM standards being implemented in all areas of the construction and civil engineering industry.
Discover the latest standards updates and initiatives from the experts involved in creating the standards and related guidance to the UK industry and how these new initiatives will impact your everyday work.
The conference will be chaired by David Philp, Director of BIM , AECOM . The expert panel of speakers include: Nicholas Nisbet, Director, AEC3 UK Ltd, Dr Anne Kemp, Director BIM Strategy and Development, Atkins, Mervyn Richards, Director Avanti Consulting and many more.
By attending the conference you will:
- Hear the latest updates about new standards and future development
- Find out how standards and guidance documents could improve your processes and deliver value for your clients
- Gain a better understanding about required data documents for BIM projects
- Gather information about the challenges that companies face while working on BIM projects and lessons learnt on the way
- Network, discuss and have your questions answered by leading industry professionals
We are the UK's National Standards Body (NSB) and were the first national standards body. We represent UK economic and social interests across all European and international standards organizations ...