City of Norwich (details on sign-up)
Norwich, United Kingdom
Tuesday, 28th March
04:30 - 11:30 EDT -0400
"GeoEnable provides very impressive BIM training. The tutor was extremely knowledgeable and shows real expertise and experience in BIM field, and he is willing to help at all times even after the course. Very pleased with the service and will fully recommend."
- Are you looking to sharpen your understanding of BIM and Digital Engineering?
- Want to understand how Geospatial Professionals can add value to BIM?
- Want to understand how to 'Geo-Enable BIM' and 'BIM-Enable Geomatics Engineering'?
Not close to this location? We have this course scheduled for:
- Tue, 28 Mar 2017 (Norwich, Norfolk) - read more
- Mon, 03 Apr 2017 (Central Edinburgh) - read more
- Mon, 24 Apr 2017 (Central London) - read more
- Mon, 15 May 2017 (Central Bristol) - read more
- Mon, 05 Jun 2017 (Sale, Gtr Manchester) - read more
Testimonial: "GeoEnable provides very impressive BIM training. The tutor was extremely knowledgeable and shows real expertise and experience in BIM field, and he is willing to help at all times even after the course. Very pleased with the service and will fully recommend." BIM for Geospatial Professionals Attendee (Dec 2015)
Who is this for? This course is for existing Geospatial and Geomatics Professionals, such as CAD modellers, GIS, mapping, geotechnical, remote sensing & survey professionals, who wants to learn more about BIM and Digital Engineering.
Your experience level with wider BIM concepts: Novice (little experience) to Advanced beginner
Course Style: Classroom Seminar (tutor taught with interactive sessions) and Post-course online Consultation. This course is not a hands-on technical training session.
Course Location: This course is held in Central London (details on sign-up)
Exclusive Session: Places are limited to ensure best learning outcomes with a small group.
Lunch included: This course includes a buffet lunch and tea & coffee throughout the day.
Have Questions? For more information please call 0845 224 3951 (+44.20 8133 4436 outside the UK) and ask to speak to Matthew Neil, our Training Coordinator.
At GeoEnable we are focused on democratising the power of information management (IM), BIM consultancy, geospatial solutions and integrated insight into everyday business decision-making.
We are focused on providing focused ...