Durban Exhibition Centre
Durban, South Africa
Wednesday, 22nd February
02:00 - 11:00 EST -0500
The BIM Institute is pleased to present the SMART Buildings and Infrastructure series of summits – Africa’s only platform designed for decision-makers and analysts from the public and private sectors responsible for the design, construction and operation of infrastructure assets and or the specification and procurement of major infrastructure assets.
An innovative programme for all three summits will feature and showcase key insights into emerging trends, confront the most pressing issues, discover solutions, explore technologies, debate a road map for a smart future and learn best practices in:
- planning for resilience
- designing for adaptability
- creating value
- delivering smarter buildings and infrastructure
Top 100+ key buyers will be in attendanceWhy attend?
- LEARN about cutting-edge technologies and materials for new or retrofit smart infrastructure projects
- NETWORK with a highly influential group of participants and learn from the leading case studies
- HEAR how to develop a business case and roadmap to smart infrastructure
- UNDERSTAND the opportunities of integrating smart infrastructure into your city projects – give input in the design and work with suppliers for better cohesion.
- Bright Green Buildings: The link between “Smart” and “Sustainable”
- How devices talk to each other in a smart building environment
- Anticipations and scares of a connected future
- Bringing the smart buildings business case to life
Hypenica is committed to building deep and meaningful partnerships with suitable stakeholders. This enables us to enhance the value we can add to our market sectors by:
- Building relationships within ...