CIBSE BIM Roadshow
Bristol, United Kingdom
Thursday, 23rd February
04:30 - 11:30 EST -0500
Turn theory into effective practice. Discover how to correctly implement BIM throughout each stage of a building project.
Join CIBSE for a one-day seminar that concentrates on the real-world application of digital technologies and workflows. Let our experienced BIM practitioner guide you through pre-concept to completion of an example building project.
“The interface between designers and contractors and between contractors and users of a facility are well documented, but how this is actually done has not been shown before, this roadshow will help all those involved.” - Dwight Wilson, Digital Engineering Manager, Imtech
CIBSE’s new BIM Roadshows, being held across the UK and Ireland, are specifically designed to address the shortfall of skill requirements and to help delegates understand their knowledge and skills shortfalls, as well as to plan how to incorporate and implement BIM in their business.
From pre-concept to completion, presenters will use a project case study to demonstrate the real-world application of digital technologies and workflows.
All CIBSE members will receive a 30% discounted rate.
Download full agenda [PDF]
Who should attend?
- Tier One and Specialist Contractors
- Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Facility and Building Managers
Benefits of attending
Benefits for employers:
- Understand your supply chains better
- Ask the questions that matter to you and your project
- Monitor how your questions are addressed
- Get the building you actually want
- Run it more efficiently
Benefits for designers:
- Understand what the employer actually wants
- Design using single source data to eradicate errors
- Use your data more efficiently
- Exchange data with design team partners
- Have more confidence in the data
Benefits for contractors:
- Better surety when bidding
- Less rework of designers information
- Engage your supply chains more fully
- Less work creating as-built and O&Ms
Benefits for manufacturers:
- Promote products on value rather than price
- Reduce information requirements
- Use designers and contractors data for fabrication
The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) received its Royal Charter in 1976. It is the professional body that exists to:
‘support the Science, Art and Practice of building ...