Watford, United Kingdom
Tuesday, 21st June
to Wednesday, 22nd June
07:30 - 16:00 UTC +0000
The BRE Academy and Avanti (author of BIM Level 2 process standards Mervyn Richards OBE) help you understand the benefits of BIM to your company and help you meet the UK Government BIM (Level 2) requirements
This course covers the basics of BIM processes, procedures, information models, management and collaboration. We will support you to achieve an understanding of the Government’s approach to BIM, how the benefits of BIM can enable step change and can be realised in your organisation.
Who is this course for?
Design, construction, project and facility management professionals seeking a solid practical foundation in BIM Level 2.
What you will learn:
- Global and industry Challenges which BIM addresses
- UK Government Construction Strategy and ‘BIM’ Level 2 requirements
- National and Industry Standards related to BIM
- The role of Project and Asset Information Models
- Information Management Roles in the standard (PAS1192-2:2013)
- Managing Project Information – creating processes and procedures
- The Information Delivery Cycle and how it works in practice (PAS1192-2:2013)
- The Collaborative Production of Information - creating processes and procedures
- Overview of the Common Data Environment (BS1192:2007)
- The commercial impact for your contracts and insurance
Online price £700.00 per person , plus VAT.
About the BRE Trust
The BRE Trust is the largest UK charity dedicated specifically to research and education in the built environment.
Set up in 2002 to advance knowledge, innovation ...