With thousands of high-quality BIM objects at your fingertips, BIMobject’s cloud catalog integrated in Twinmotion 2019 v2 offers infinite possibilities to embellish Twinmotion projects in just a few clicks.
The BIMobject option is located under the Urban Dock. A BIMobject account is required to connect to this free service.
- BIMmotion created with Twinmotion macOS version can be opened correctly.
- The import speed is faster on all formats.
- A .SKP file is now imported with the “Collapse by materials” option by default, in order to speed up the frame rate. The import time is considerably reduced on both PC and Mac .
- Revit and ARCHICAD synchronization is more stable. The lost link and crash issue has been fixed.
- Twinmotion 2018 files can be opened correctly in Twinmotion 2019.
- Movies composed of custom-sized clips will keep the custom ratio.
- It’s possible again to create animated PRM using a custom path.
- Fixed the problem that causes missing elements with certain .FBX imports.
- When selecting an object in the viewport, the object will be automatically selected in the Scenegraph as well.
- Replacing all materials with one material will now preserve the vegetation and characters.
- Shadow distance in the media mode can now be set to 10m.
- BIM information from BIMobject is now displayed in Twinmotion Scenegraph – BIM information.
- Some minor corrections of the Twinmotion interface.
- The transform panel in the Scenegraph of a project synchronized from Revit or ARCHICAD is now grayed.
- +130 minor bugs fixes.
Update your Twinmotion software today from the Product Manager and sign up for the Twinmotion LIVE webinar on Dec 13, 2018, where we’ll be showing the new integration with BIMobject live.
Abvent will be demonstrating Twinmotion 2019 v2 at Autodesk University @Las Vegas and Greenbuild @Chicago on November. If you’re there, make sure to stop by!
Thanks for reading!
Please enjoy a limited number of articles over the next 30 days.
For total access log in to your The BIM Hub account. Or register now, it's free.