The New Alamein City is considered the first model of the new Generation of the millennium cities, its estimated cost 6.000.000.000 EGP, the area of the project 50.000 acres. The works executed by the Arab Contractors Company.
The aim of BIM implementation in The New Alamein City.
- The aim of BIM implementation is to create a centralized shared knowledge resource that contains, All
- the necessary design and operational information about a project. 3D technology had been used to
- present design proposals, with no real on-site application and no ethos of cooperation amongst team
- members to drive its use.
The Steps of Implementing BIM in The New Alamein City.
- Using BIM 360 in Documenting, sharing files, viewing the project and enhancing the collaboration process.
- Using Revit for coordinating and integrating between all disciplines
- Using Navisworks in making time schedule simulation (4D) and cost estimation (5D).
- Using Infraworks 360 for making coordination between all the projects
Thanks for reading!
Please enjoy a limited number of articles over the next 30 days.
For total access log in to your The BIM Hub account. Or register now, it's free.