This webinar is a presentation on the new features released early October 2017. The topics are:
Online 3D viewer:
- A new measure tool
- A "pick section plane by face" feature
- A new room list and you can now navigate room by room.
- Support section planes and section boxes
- Display issue camera locations with pin-points
- Support multiple IFC upload at once
- Display a categories list to change model appearance
- Edit issues from the 3D viewer
- Sort IFC by name in the 3D viewer project tree
Addins and web:
- Save and load filter templates in the web issue dashboard or in the addins
- Color by any attributes in the web issue dashboard or in the addins
- Issue hyperlink in the pdf reports
- Apply issue color based on other issue attributes
- Show issue history in the addins
- Save last issue settings used in addins and web issue dashboard
- Additional plan view support for 2D views in Revit
- Display issue creator and creation date in the addin
- Display clash to issue log after “publish”
Thanks for reading!
Please enjoy a limited number of articles over the next 30 days.
For total access log in to your The BIM Hub account. Or register now, it's free.