Content. It is essential in BIM projects by now. Good content, which contains a lot and the correct information, ensures that a 3D model is becoming increasingly more important in the BIM process and in the ordering process.
In this paper you will learn the importance of good BIM content for the MEP industry and how MEP engineers use BIM content in their projects.
This white paper discusses the following topics:
- How MEP engineers use BIM content in their projects.
- How detailed should content be?
- What data should be integrated within the content?
- What file types MEP engineers and designers use
- What the content factory does to upgrade manufacturer content (according to the European MEP Content Standard, EMCS)
- What quality control checks are made to ensure that users have reliable and accurate content
Thanks for reading!
Please enjoy a limited number of articles over the next 30 days.
Free sign up for total access.
Already have an account? Then please sign in.