From BIM Journal. Click Here to Read Issue 3
Interested in BIM in the Infrastructure sector? You're not alone.
This issue of BIM Journal identifies and introduces a timely snapshot of BIM adoption in several key infrastructure sectors today. Underpinned by choice case studies and interview sessions with participants directly at the coal face, the contents of this issue can be seen below:
- BIM in Infrastructure (Better Information Management) - Introduction
- ICE: Has DIgital's Impact on Civil Engineering Really Hit Us Yet?
- The Smart Road Ahead (inc Q&A with David Lowery)
- Crossrail: All Aboard the Digital Express (inc Case Studies by Waldeck)
- Watertight BIM (inc Case Studies by Bentley)
- Nuclear BIM and Digital (inc Q&A with Philip Isgar)
- ICE: Making a Success of Change Management (ICE with Romy Hughes)
- ICE: Digital Improvements (ICE with David Philp)
- COBie: The Long and Winding Road
Dive in here!
Thanks for reading!
Please enjoy a limited number of articles over the next 30 days.
For total access log in to your The BIM Hub account. Or register now, it's free.