Showcasing excellence in the use of Building Information Modelling among SME's, is your organisation making waves? See your achievements recognised in any of the categories below:
- Best use of BIM for Construction Sequencing
- Best use of BIM for use of Embedded Data
- Best use of BIM for Health & Safety
- Best use of BIM for Costing and Material Take-off
- Best Embedment of BIM into Contracts
- Best Virtual Reality BIM
- Best use of BIM for Sustainability
- Best use of BIM to enhance Model Coordination
- Best BIM project for Subcontractor Engagement
- Best overall BIM Project
The one of its’ kind awards ceremony will bring together key players and practitioners within Architectural, Engineering, Construction and Operations industries so make sure you get involved.
Join in the celebrations and be amongst the first to discover the successful projects in each of the categories awarded at the event. Book your place with colleagues, partners, clients and industry friends now to avoid missing out on the BIM event of the year.
Following last year’s successful ceremony, the 2017 awards will again be presented at the unique Thames riverside venue, Westminster Boating Base, on Tuesday 12 September 2017
See the Event listing here