Augmented Reality Market share forecast to grow at over 80.8% CAGR from 2016 to 2024
The research report “Augmented Reality Market Size By Component (Hardware, Software), By Display Device (Smart Glass, Head-Mounted Display, Head-Up Display), By Application (Medical, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Gaming, Retail, Industrial), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S., Canada, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Brazil, Mexico), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2024”, by Global Market Insights, Inc. says Augmented Reality Market size likely to grow at 80.8% CAGR from 2016 to 2024; impelled by rising demand in medical and automotive industry.
Increasing adoption across the e-commerce and retail space will spur the global augmented reality market demand over the forecast timeframe. The technology offers retailers the opportunity to enhance the overall shopping experience by bringing an image, product label or shopping window to life and greatly improves the degree of customer interaction with the products.
Retail brands are gradually turning to AR platforms to increase customer satisfaction, driving the augmented reality market size. For instance, Wayfair introduced AR technology that allow users to place full-scale 3D virtual models of products in settings. It helps users select images of décor or furniture from product catalogs and uses smartphones to position the objects in their room walls, ceiling, or floor.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/695
High demand from enterprises to bridge the physical and digital world is anticipated to fuel the augmented reality market growth. For instance, in 2015, DHL carried out a pilot project in the Netherlands wherein the company equipped the warehouse workers with AR-enabled smart glasses. The technology was implemented for ‘vision picking’ in warehouse operations.
Strong investment landscape will provide a fillip to the augmented reality market. For example, by 2016 over USD 1.6 billion had been invested in the development of display devices based on AR (augmented reality market) technology. Magic Leap, a company developing AR head mounted displays (HMDs) has raised over USD 1.4 billion from investors including Google and Qualcomm.
Key insights from the report include:
· Commercialization of devices such as HMDs and smart glasses by companies including Microsoft and Sony will fuel augmented reality market growth. Increasing enterprise focus to improve the quality of processors and sensors deployed in AR devices is also set to positively impact revenue.
· Software segment of augmented reality market will benefit from the escalating demand for software apps for various applications such as gaming, entertainment, and retail sectors.
· Head-mounted displays will account for over 50% of the augmented reality market share by 2024, mainly due to the rising demand in various applications such as medicine, military, scientific visualization, education, manufacturing, training, navigation, and entertainment. In addition, factors such as enhanced user-experience, improved content connectivity and enhanced Field of View (FOV) are forecast to contribute to the growing augmented reality market size.
· Automotive applications for augmented reality market are expected to grow at over 80% CAGR from 2016 to 2024 owing to the increasing technology implementation in vehicles. Volkswagen uses spatial AR to project data on vehicle design models and analyze components, which saves time and cost.
· China augmented reality market is anticipated to observe substantial growth over the future due to increasing investments in the manufacturing operations to develop advanced devices such as smart glasses. Rising penetration of mobile augmented reality market is expected to contribute to the overall growth. A significant number of AR apps are making inroads in the regional industry, creating a huge demand for advanced software.
· Companies accounting for augmented reality market share include Blippar, Magic Leap, Microsoft, Sony, Google, Total Immersion, Daqri LLC, Apple, ODG, Wikitude, etc. Technology providers are exploring opportunities in the industry and developing several platforms for automotive, medical and industrial applications.
· Key Industry Leaders with significant investments and experience in the enterprise AR market space are becoming more attractive. For instance, Diotasoft now called “Diota”, a French technology provider with several enterprise customers including Groupe PSA, Renault, Dassault Aviation and Total announced a rebranding and launched a new platform for enterprise augmented reality market.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.gminsights.com/inquiry-before-buying/695
(AR) Augmented reality market research report includes in-depth coverage of the industry with estimates & forecast in terms of revenue in USD million from 2014 to 2024, for the following segments:
Augmented Reality Market by component
Augmented Reality Market by display device
- Head-mounted display
- Head-up display
- Smart glass
Augmented Reality Market by application
- Aerospace & defense
The above information is provided for augmented reality market on a regional and country basis for the following:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
Thanks for reading!
Please enjoy a limited number of articles over the next 30 days.
For total access log in to your The BIM Hub account. Or register now, it's free.