On Friday, Oct 14, 2016 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM PDT, BuildingSP will host a webinar called "Getting Started with Dynamo and GenMEP." We will show you how GenMEP can be used with Dynamo to improve mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) workflows through advanced automation.
Attend this webinar to:
- Learn about GenMEP, a powerful clash-free auto-routing tool for Autodesk Revit
- Learn how Dynamo can be used to automate your MEP workflows with GenMEP
- Learn about upcoming functions for GenMEP in Dynamo, like automated hanger and seismic bracing placement
We want you to be part of this event. Don’t miss out – register for our webinar now!
Who should attend? Anyone interested in improving and streamlining MEP workflows through advanced automation.
- We will be using GoToMeeting for this event.
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device.
- For those who register but can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording.
- Space is limited, so register ahead of time!
- All registrants will have access to GenMEP product trials and installation instructions before the event.
Hope to see you there!
Thanks for reading!
Please enjoy a limited number of articles over the next 7 days.
Free sign up for total access.
Already have an account? Then please sign in.
Brett Young is the CEO and Founder of BuildingSP, Inc. This is the second startup for Brett, having previously founded and managed Modulus Consulting, a BIM consulting firm with multimillion dollar annual revenues. He has a background in the management of large, commercial construction projects from nine years of work ...Learn more