April 15, 2015
- Teaches you Building Information Modeling (BIM) with Autodesk Revit 2016
- Shows you how to create, document and print parametric models
- Covers many different building types
To take full advantage of Building Information Modeling, the Autodesk Revit 2016 Structure Fundamentals has been designed to teach you the concepts and principles from building design through construction documentation using the Autodesk Revit 2016 Structure software. This textbook is intended to introduce you to the user interface and the basic building components of the software that makes it a powerful and flexible structural modeling tool. The goal is to familiarize you with the tools necessary to create, modify, and document the parametric model.
- Introduction to the Autodesk Revit software
- Basic drawing and editing tools
- Setting up levels and grids
- Working with views
- Starting a structural project based on a linked architectural model
- Adding structural columns and walls
- Adding foundations and structural slabs
- Structural reinforcement
- Beams and framing systems
- Analytical models and placing loads
- Project practices to reinforce learning
- Construction documents
- Annotating construction documents
Thanks for reading!
Please enjoy a limited number of articles over the next 30 days.
For total access log in to your The BIM Hub account. Or register now, it's free.