What's in the report?
- Latest figures for BIM usage and awareness
- The industry’s verdict on the Government’s approach to BIM
- Assessment of BIM from those who are using it
- Analysis of BIM and the smaller practice
- Expert opinion pieces.
Who is it for?
- UK construction professionals including architects, engineers, surveyors and contractors
- Manufacturers – already embarking on BIM or just starting to consider it
- Policy makers.
- Awareness of BIM is now nearly universal
- In the last year 54% have used BIM on at least one project – 15% more than in 2012
- The Government’s 2016 deadline is achievable
- 93% of those who know about BIM believe they will be using it in three years’ time (by 2016)
- A majority of active BIM users tell us they have reached ‘level 2’ BIM
- Adoption of BIM is seen to bring competitive advantage
- Smaller practices are lagging behind their larger competitors
Thanks for reading!
Please enjoy a limited number of articles over the next 30 days.
For total access log in to your The BIM Hub account. Or register now, it's free.
Published 21st August 2014 04:13