Horizontal Glue brings Building Information Modeling (BIM) to the web as a coordinated system that communicates directly with leading design and project management software. Data formats and exchanges are handled through the Glue Server, eliminating compatibility issues between different software platforms further enabling effective and timely collaboration. The transparency between BIM objects and external project management systems makes it the only base technology where model analysis such as clash detection, estimates, scheduling, and RFIs can all occur within the same live model on the web. Model updates on our Glue Server are available instantly to project participants in offices around the globe.
- Real-time project BIM accessible 24/7
- One central repository that manages models across all trades
- Eliminates FTP wait times for large models
- No interoperability and file format exchange issues Exchanges between BIM and Project Management Systems
- Integrated building model version control
- Automated archiving
Thanks for reading!
Please enjoy a limited number of articles over the next 30 days.
For total access log in to your The BIM Hub account. Or register now, it's free.